Boutique Yoga & Health Mini-Breaks in Stunning Port Stephens...
Imagine getting a small group of health-conscious friends, couples or even family members (with older children) together to enjoy a few days of blissful relaxation in a beautiful environment while reconnecting with fun, mindful activities and plenty of down time?
Whether it's a special birthday celebration, a healthy hen weekend, a yoga teacher catch up/intensive weekend or just some time out, our boutique Yoga & Health Mini Breaks could be just the thing you've been looking for. We can pretty much tailor your retreat or yoga weekend intensive workshop to suit your requirements.
One Mile Beach Retreat is within walking distance of local Port Stephens surfing beaches. It is secluded and totally private, but only a short drive/bike ride to the local shops.
This gorgeous one-acre property is nestled among extensive gardens and nature reserves.
- Other local activities include surfing/surf lessons, bush-walking, sand-boarding, 4WD Tours, camel rides, easy mountain biking, SUP and more.
- For maximum comfort, we recommend six to eight guests, but we can accommodate up to 12.
- Our Yoga studio is next door - a short walk down the driveway and can comfortably accommodate up to 15. For workshop weekends, can organise accommodation close by for extra guests.
- Nikki Shilling is a Level 3, Senior Yoga Teacher with more than 20 years and thousands of hours of teaching experience and training.
Self-Cater (BYO all Food & Beverages)
$350.00 per person* (based on minimum of eight guests)
- Includes two-nights accommodation at One Mile Retreat.
- PLUS two personally tailored 1.5 hr yoga classes including meditation/restorative component from a teacher with more than 20 years of experience and training.
- AND a Natural Product Demonstration (Take a beautiful natural, handmade moisturiser).