Private sessions, Yoga Therapy, Holistic Health & Lifestyle Coaching, Healthy “Hens” & More..
General group Yoga classes are not always suitable for every “body”.
If you are in rehabilitation and/or have a musculo-skeletal injury or health condition, a Yoga therapy program can certainly help you manage issues such as:
- Aspects of habitual movement patterns and postural awareness;
- Muscle lengthening, strengthening and releasing to manage aches, pains and niggles;
- Breathing, relaxation and meditation techniques;
- Dietary advice and integrated health coaching.
Private Yoga classes for singles or groups
- Beginning Yoga
- Yoga Coaching (fine-tuning, techniques)
- Low impact gentle movement programs for health & mobility
- Beginner Teachers – Mentoring & Education
- Relaxation, Meditation and/or Pranayama
- Corporate groups, friends, Hens – for fun and connection
Create your own Retreat or Workshop Program!
We can organise a Yoga retreat style program for you and your friends, family or colleagues if you are visiting Port Stephens .
This can be tailored specifically for your needs. For example, it could involve one Yoga class or more, one whole day or more - You decide!
We can also organise massages, beauty treatments and accommodation for you in the local area. Your Yoga / relaxation retreat might involve some paddle boarding or a surf lesson for your group.
Other ideas include workshop demonstrations (we have a few options to consider) so please call to chat!
Tailored Yoga programs and Health Coaching
Specifically tailored, lifestyle programs – including Yoga, health and life coaching as well as nutritional advice – based on the remedial aspects of “yoga chikitsa” (yoga therapy) are also available.
Corporate classes incorporating movement, posture, breathing, meditation and appropriate Yoga-based practises can be arranged for your workplace as well as Seminars and Conferences.
Direct Debit: N A Shilling;
BSB 012767 ACCT 2683 60568
Please choose your classes, then click Book & Pay to securely pay by Credit Card or Paypal account (you don't need to have a PayPal account).