Private sessions, Yoga Therapy, Holistic Health & Lifestyle Coaching, Healthy “Hens” & More..
General group classes are not always suitable for every “body”. If you know that you need special attention, perhaps because you are rehabilitating and/or have a musculo-skeletal injury or other health condition, you will need to speak to your doctor first and maybe organise a private, remedial Yoga-therapy type session to identify and assist you with:
- Aspects of habitual movement patterns and postural awareness;
- Muscle lengthening, strengthening and releasing to manage aches, pains and niggles;
- Breathing, relaxation and meditation techniques;
- Dietary advice and integrated health coaching.
Private classes for singles or groups
- Beginner Yogis
- Yoga Coaching
- Low impact gentle movement programs for health & mobility
- Beginner Teachers – Mentoring & Education
- Relaxation, Meditation and/or Pranayama
- Corporate groups, friends, Hens – for fun and connection
Create your own Retreat or Workshop Program!
We are happy to put together a retreat style program for you and some friends or colleagues if you are visiting the Bay and would like to do something different that involves some planned activities. We can completely tailor this for your needs. For example, it could involve one yoga class or more, one whole day or more – whatever you would like. We can also organise massages or beauty treatments, accommodation for you in the local area, paddle boarding or even a surf lesson for your group. Other options include workshop demonstrations (and we have a few options to consider) so please call to chat!
Tailored programs and health coaching
Specifically tailored, lifestyle programs – including yoga, health and life coaching as well as nutritional advice – based on the remedial aspects of “yoga chikitsa” (yoga therapy) are also available.
Corporate classes incorporating movement, posture, breathing, meditation and appropriate Yoga-based practises can be arranged for a workplace or Seminars and Conferences.
Please choose your classes, then click Book & Pay to securely pay by Credit Card or Paypal account (you don't need to have a PayPal account).